Thursday, January 25, 2007

Recently

Running 42K hates pizza-folders. It's hilarious, but probably a bit obsessive-compulsive, if you ask me :-) Notice that I added a nice emoticon after that statement, so as not to be misinterpreted. My recent comment on this post was misinterpreted as being sarcastic. I am not sure why anyone would assume that I am sarcastic. I'm not sarcastic - not at all. Never have been; never will be. Sarcasm and me are antithetical. Trust me. I hate sarcasm.

Anyway, Ann May Won't thought I was sarcastic and it spread through blogland like a wild fire. Soon, Hemlock posted that I chose "to poo-poo the optimistic projection for Sagittarius in 2007." Never would I do that! After all, Sagittarians are the most optimistic of the signs. We are insanely optimistic. In fact, most of us believe that we will never die, that we will encounter good luck and good fortune our whole lives through, and that we will always have a steady supply of chocolate and red wine. We should be called Optimisticarians.

On the downside, Britney Spears is a Sag and, what's worse, she shares my birthday. Of all the celebrities to share a birthday with, I get Britney Spears. If I had to choose a celebrity to share a birthday with, it would be David Schwimmer. There's no question about that.

Technorati Tags:

12 comments:

running42k said...

David Swimmer?

zydeco fish said...

Schwimmer. Sure. He's a great actor.

Anonymous said...

omg, i'm never going to live my misinterpretation down. ;)

i share a birthday with conan o'brien and suri cruise (well, her supposed birthday).

Anonymous said...

The horoscope dude I like to listen to started a sentence like this last week: "Anyone who is an optimist..."

To which the only Capricorn on the show replied: "...is not a Capricorn."

I figured it was a pretty fair assessment.

zydeco fish said...

anna may: ha, sure you will. suri cruise! fascinating.

zydeco fish said...

k: that is so sad.

Anonymous said...

"we will always have a steady supply of chocolate and red wine"

I hear ya!!

OK. I'm sorry I said that you were poopooing the good news for us Sags in 2007. I take back any bad feelings you may have felt. :( I did write that whole line in jest though. Oh dear. Internet connotation strikes again.

You know, though... you and I are actually part of the thirteenth zodiac. Check it out!. Just something you might want to check out!

I share my birthday with Nikolai Alekseevich Nekrasov. Oh yeah, and Kenneth Branagh.

zydeco fish said...

I know you wrote that in jest. I picked up on that.

Intersting link. Fascinating, really.

By the way, if anyone cares, I am NOT serious about David Schwimmer.

Anonymous said...

I'm a sag too...and I think you may be confusing 'optimism' with 'delusions of grandeur', at least, that's what my therapist says. I still think I can control the future.

zydeco fish said...

Critical Darling: delusions of grandeur? ne? Gee, I wonder if you are right about that. I hope not.

Anonymous said...

My mother always said "sarcasm is not a form of humour but the idiotic babbling of a diseased mind". She said this often as she had very sarcastic children....

zydeco fish said...

"sarcasm is not a form of humour but the idiotic babbling of a diseased mind"

fascinating. truly.