Monday, February 12, 2007

Dear Moron

If you are going to insult me, at least do it correctly. I deleted your comment because you are a coward and posted anonymously. If you had been man enough to sign in, I would have left your profane and intolerant comment for everyone to see what a microcephalic imbecile you are.

I am not gay, even though many people assume that I am. So, the beginning of your comment: "Listen up you nerdy faggot" is way off. I do have lots of gay friends, and I think that all gay people should be treated equally. By the way, I am sure you will be happy to hear that Ontario's Health Minister, George Simtherman, has announced that he will be marrying his partner, Christopher Peloso.

You must really hate gay people if the first thing out of your mouth is an anti-gay statement. You are a coward and a homophobe. I can't quote the next part of your ungrammatical comment in which you reference a certain sexual act that many people (both men and women) enjoy. The first two things you can think to use as insults are anti-gay?

You remind me of a famous organization that was eager to promote its cause by hiding behind white gowns and masks. I imagine you liked to hide behind your mamma's skirt too, right?

I have to hand it to you though: you do have a way with language, although you forgot the punctuation. Let's take this example: "so you ass licking poofter with no bollocks watch your step." Watch my step, or what? Are you going to get on a plane and track me down? It's a really long flight, you know. And "poofter"? - another anti-gay reference. How tiring.

The truth is, I know who you are and if you ever leave a comment like that I will post your URL for everyone to see what a total bastard you are.

Technorati Tags:

8 comments:

3carnations said...

The (not really) funny thing is that you managed to post some, most or all of his comment for him anyway.

Sorry you've got some unpleasant readers.

Kimberley said...

Also - I will kick your ass for insulting my internet bff, you scabby sac!

p.s. poofter? wtf.

running42k said...

You tell him zf. Don't take that homophobic bs.

zydeco fish said...

Thanks, 3carnations. i did leave something out.

kimberley: you are hilarious.

running42k: maybe i should fly there and track him down.

Anna May Won't said...

posting anonymously, cowardly. homophobic name-calling, small-minded. your comeback post, priceless.

tshsmom said...

Oh GOD, that sounds suspiciously like MY troll!!
He also hates North Americans, Jews, and women. That should cover just about ALL of us.
Nice putdown! I hope it works.

Super Happy Jen said...

Better to post anonymously than to pretend to be you. I once had someone take over my msn and tell everyone on my list that I want to F___ them up the A___. Charming. Luckily my friends know that I'm not usually that forward.

Critical Darling said...

I don't understand which of your posts angered this person so much...if the content here upsets him that much, he probably cries himself to sleep at night.