Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Friday

... and I have a cold. Another cold. I am cold man. I just keep getting colds. It sucks. Because I have a cold, I have very little to say. I'll just report on some news. Super Happy Jen had a baby. Photos are here. He's cute.

From CNN: "In parts of China, black ants are sold by the bagful to be steeped in tea or soaked in liquor as a natural remedy for ailments such as arthritis." I can tell you which option I would choose, if someone held a gun to my head, that is. Who would want to drink anything that contained ants. It makes no sense at all. Someone please explain this to me.

Have a happy Friday. I'd like to take a nap, but I can't.

Technorati Tags: , ,

5 comments:

running42k said...

Have a happy Friday yourself and a good weekend. Take care of that cold.

running42k said...

How did the plumbing turn out?

zydeco fish said...

The plumbing went well. Fortunately, I have a neighbour who is very handy with a torch, and he didn't charge me a cent.

Anonymous said...

Ants are just meat you know, they won't kill you by eating them ;). Or drinking them :P. So it's kinda like chicken soup, but then in the form of tea ;).

zydeco fish said...

psycho dude: thanks. that puts it all in a new light :-)