Wednesday, March 05, 2008

the snow is falling

since my left shift key is broken, i am forgoing capitalization.

the snow, perhaps the leading edge of another promised winter storm, is falling in ottawa. it makes me wonder if this will affect the train.

this wireless network at the hotel is anemic and it bumps me off every minute or two, so this will be a short post.

i have to get on my coat and trudge up to the university of ottawa, which some folks call 'last chance u." and i thought that was brock...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm, I thought it was Laurentian.

running42k said...

If you can walk, talk and carry a rock, you too can go to Brock.

I thought it was Brock as well.

Anonymous said...

ahhh... your blog post has a whiff of e.e. cummings!

tweetey30 said...

More snow. Yikes.. Please no more snow here in the States. I am so sick of winter. Its suppose to be 49 degrees Monday. But suppose to drop again for a week. I hate all this bouncing we are doing.

Maia said...

Why don't you just use your right shift key?

I thought it was Carleton.

Kate said...

You all can come visit me! A friend and I walked 6 miles at the park today. It was sunny and 71 degrees. Gorgeous and not one of the days that I miss MI and snow.

Don't hate me. Just remember this in August when it's 108 degrees and 90% humidity.

zydeco fish said...

Well, I just Googled "last chance U" and it might be Carleton.

maia: I can's use the right shift key. I have been programed to use the left. It's hopeless. I am using my work computer right now, so caps are back.

kate: I'll be right there.