Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Meme (borrowed from Kate)

We had a power failure this AM, so I opted for an easy meme now that we are back online.

1.What is in the back of your car? - I don't have a car. In the back of the last one, you would find a snow brush and a box of tissues. The trunk was a different story.

2.What color is your toothbrush? - Grey, white, and blue.

3.Name one person who made you smile today. - A colleague who made a joke about the power failure.

4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? - Sleeping :-)

5.What were you doing 45 minutes ago? - Working an a very short article for a newsletter.

6.What is your favorite candy? - Dark chocolate, but I am not sure it qualifies as candy: it is so much more than that. It's a lifestyle, really.

7.What is the last thing you said aloud? - "I don't think so."

8.What is the best ice cream flavor? - I don't eat ice cream, but I like Lemon sorbet. In my ice cream eating says, it would have been French Vanilla.

9.What is the last thing you had to drink? - Water.

10.What are you wearing right now? - A short sleeve button-down shirt with a pair of olive-coloured pants and black skate board shoes.

11.What is the last thing you ate? - A bowl of gluten-free corn flakes with soy milk.

12.Have you bought any new clothes this week? - No, but I really need to.

13.When was the last time you ran? - Last night at about 10:30 PM.

14.What was the last sporting event you watched? - The gentlemen's final at Wimbledon.

15.Ever go camping? - Yes. This was my family's annual vacation, but as I have said before, never take me camping.

16.Do you have a tan? - Just a bit on my arms and back of my neck.

17.Do you take vitamins daily? - Never. I don't believe in vitamins.

18.Do you go to church? - Never. I was dragged a few times over the years. I am not a fan of organized religion.

19.Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? - No, but I eat neither.

20.Do you drink your soda with a straw? - I hate straws.

21.Are you someone’s best friend? - I hope so?

22.What are you doing tomorrow? - Working.

23.Where is your dad? - At home, I suppose. He is recovering from some radiation treatments.

24.Can you say the alphabet backwards? - I have never tried, but I'd like to believe that I can, if only I had the brain energy.

25.Do you have a maid service clean your home? - How ridiculous. Wait, are there still French maids?

26.Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? - No.

27.What color is your car? - Don't have one, but old ones were - in order - brown, champagne, red, red.

28.How do you like your popcorn? - I rarely eat it, but perhaps with salt and maple syrup.

29.How did you get your worst scar? - It's on my right shin and I got it from falling from a ladder while painting the shutters of a hotel.

30.Look to your left. What do you see? - A vintage desk chair covered with turquoise leather.

31.What color is your watch? - White face, silver metal, and a black leather band that needs replacing, which is why I haven't worn it in about two years.

32.What do you think of when you think of Australia? - Funnel web spiders, dung beetles, surfing, sun hats, snakes, crocodiles, jelly fish, sharks, koala bears, The Dreaming.

33.Do you use chap stick? - Not once in my whole life, but I use chop sticks.

34.Do you have a dog? - No.

35.Last person you talked to on the phone? - A systems colleague.

36.Have you met anyone famous? - Yes: see point 5 in this post.

37. Any plans today? - Work, grocery shopping, buy the new Beck album.

38.How many states have you lived in? - Zero.

39.Do you dye your hair? - No. Why would I do that? Wait - maybe blond would be good...or red.

40.Do you like cats? -Yes, but I am allergic to the little bastards.

4 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Nice Meme. Never seen this one before.

running42k said...

Quite illuminating.

Kate said...

I am with you on dark chocolate. I considered listing another candy, since dark chocolate is one of the food groups.

Bridget Jones said...

Cool meme. As Tweety said, this is a new one. Also am with you on dark chocolate.