Saturday, June 04, 2005

I believe that:

1) any store selling trampolines should include a free camcorder and the address of America's Funniest Home Videos.

2) Tim Horton's soup in a bowl fabricated from bread is an abomination.

3) anyone I have ever met with a MBA manages to convey that detail within the first ten minutes of meeting them.

4) that until we have proven that we can treat this planet with respect, we should not colonize the moon, Mars, or any other planet.

5) Stephen Harper and George Bush would make a wonderful couple.

6) we will never really come up with viable alternative fuels until we run out of oil.

7) conservative blogs are boring.

8) U2 is over-rated.

9) the Fox Network has no idea what it is doing.

10) pharmaceutical companies are evil.

Technorati Tags: ,

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked your entry!

Super Happy Jen said...

1. Good idea; 2. But it's a bowl and it's made of bread! Brilliant!; 3. True, but if I had an MBA I would totally brag about it.; 4. The moon isn't actually a planet. And I've always wanted a condo there; 5. Meant to be; 6. I hear skateboards and bicycles are really good on gas; 7. What's a conservative blog?; 8. It's a beautiful day don't let it get away; 9. It used to have good Saturday morning cartoons; 10. Well, somebody has to be. They bring balance to the force.

Anonymous said...

hmm...I think you meant Conservative blogs are boring, with a capital C...the question is, why were you reading them? Are you flirting with the dark side of politics, zf?

mister anchovy said...

the sad thing is that fox network probably does know what it is doing......

zydeco fish said...

Jen, as anon pointed out, I mean to write Conservative with a capital C. You know, those blogs who are only promoting George Bush ad the liberator of the free world, etc.

laura k said...

Great post, ZF. My only quibble is that I wish Fox didn't know what it was doing. I think they know exactly what they're doing, and apparently they are really good at it.

I never think much about bread bowls or trampolines, but I'm prepared to agree with you on those, too.

Jay said...

thank goodness someone feels the same about that damn bread bowl is i do!

United We Lay said...

Conservative blogs are definitely boring. They all say the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Ewww, G ... soup in a 'meat bowl'???

Jen, yes on 6!!!

ZF, you are right about Harper and Bush. They would be lovely.

Oh, and G, I think they would take turns.

Super Happy Jen said...

Oh. Conservative blogs! I get it. Yeah, I don't read trash like that. But I agree that it would probably be boring.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I though I was the only one who thinks U2 is over-rated! An entire floor at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? NOT necessary!

running42k said...

I thought you were a conservative type. When did that change?

zydeco fish said...

I am not sure what I was, but I have moved as far left as I can go. The left rocks.