Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Best of Zydeco Fish 2006
(read best of 2005)

It may seem a bit ridiculous to recap 2006, since it was almost a non-blogging year. I did blog, but with great gaps between posts and far fewer posts than usual. I was even called a twit once! Such strong language from the right wing; it almost makes me blush.

So, here it is - my top five posts of 2006:

1) The End of Bathing - I have re-written this and made it much longer, but I am not sure when it will be ready for public viewing.

2) The Paranoid Side Step - I am feeling nostalgic recently about lots of stuff, including music. That might have prompted this post.

3) I have to Ask Myself - On Christmas trees and my family. I think I chose this post because of the photo :-)

4) An Open Letter to Jacob Richler - Because I am an avid cyclist.

5) Untitled - Perhaps the best post ever...

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

Kimberley said...

Untitled is my favourite ...

Anonymous said...

ahh, the paranoid side step...i think a demo is still in order...

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping 2007 IS a blogging year for you.

zydeco fish said...

Demo? I've just realized that Youtube could be very handy.

zydeco fish said...

missmeliss: I will try.