Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TV Shows I have been Watching

Battlestar Galactica - I really love this show. It seems to realistically depict spaceflight and future technology without the fantastical Star Trek gadgets. My only complaint is that Captain Apollo, the CAG, hot shot pilot, and son of Commander Adama has the voice of a 8 year old boy. Couldn't they have found someone who has gone through puberty?

Dexter - I have finished the first two seasons and am awaiting the third. This is a really awesome show, but I am a little distressed to have discovered that Michael C. Hall is dating Jennifer Carpenter, who plays Deb, his adopted sister. It just does not seem right to me. It's so incestuous :-)

30 Rock - It's back after the strike - as I have already mentioned - and it is still awesome.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Larry David makes me cringe a few times every episode, but I also laugh a great deal. Who would have guessed that this would be the most successful post-Seinfeld show?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the weird incestuous vibe from Dexter, too. When I first saw the movie Hocus Pocus, it really heebed me out that Garry and Penny Marshall played husband and wife.

The ZenFo Pro said...

Lol, BSG's Jamie Bamber is, heh, a Briton who just can't get that accent right...

Ya know, you and I might just be the only two straight guys who've noticed that. Seriously.

Liz said...

I didn't think 30 Rock was as good as usual tonight, but it did make me lol.