Wednesday, March 28, 2007

He'll be Dead Soon

Look at this face, if you can. I know it's hideous, distorted from a permanent sneer, from a rage brought on by the fact that the world is filled with people he hates. They don't share his racist, homophobic, sexist, and fascist views. He's angry that he has been crippled with impotence, that he smells like an old person, that he is rotting from the inside out. The good news is that this coward will be dead soon. He's half dead now.

Meet John Leonard Spencer, sometimes known as Leslie John Bowyer or Christopher Leslie Bowyer or Les Bowyer. He is the person behind dailygaggle[dot]blogspot[dot]com. He's also the moron I wrote about in this post.

This is the man who has been posting anonymous comments on my blog. It's easy to slander people when one can hide behind a fake name. I deleted most of asinine comments, but some are still there.

Here's an example of the hateful garbage he writes. In my post about Facebook, I left a comment that said:

"Oddly, half of the librarians here are on Facebook..."

His reply was: "And the other half faggots"

This gives you a good idea of this man's values. If he hates you, and he hates everyone, he hurls anti-gay insults. John Leonard Spencer called me a c&#% sucker. It's obvious that he hates himself. I think he should just come out of the closet. What do you say, Leslie?

Johnny has written a book called Waving Goodbye to a Thousand Flies and, because he could not find anyone stupid enough to publish it, he did so himself, via Tafford Publishing, a vanity press that lets any incompetent, uneducated, imbecilic, moronic person publish any drivel they want, as long as they pay for it. He must have saved his cash from his years working as a rent boy. To complete the vain cycle, he comments here and there under the name Leslie Bowyer, to drum up interest in his book. Of his own book, he once said: "I found the book Wholesomly [sic] interesting with few dull moments." It's fraudulent and desperate.

Here's what the reviewers are saying about John Leonard Spencer's book, Waving Goodbye to a Thousand Flies:

"Never have I seen such awful writing. Spencer is a man preoccupied with himself, probably from an early age, when he developed an addiction to masturbation and a love of phallus-shaped vegetables."

"If we judged books by how conceited the author is, Spencer deserves a A+"

"The errors of syntax overwhelm the book. It is difficult to read a book that is so laden with obtuse remarks, and so lacking in any kind of coherent structure."

"A Dog of a book."

"Two thumbs down, way down."

"The publisher should be executed."

"Waving Goodbye to a Thousand Flies is obviously written by a man that has spent most of his life masturbating with chronic frequency. It's clear that he is now impotent, but he has fond memories of bashing the bishop and shoving foreign objects up his rectum."

"Spencer gives credit to Freud's theory of the Oedipus complex, except that he never outgrew it. Spencer is a mommy's boy."

I'm not the only one he has felt the need to pester: he has been trolling tshsmom's site too. He is like an adolescent school boy, desperate for attention.

Beware of this loser. Too bad Blogger won't let us block by IP address.

Host Name 218-215-2-161.people.net.au
IP Address 218.215.2.161
Country Australia
Region New South Wales
City Sydney
ISP Swiftel Communications

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

44 comments:

Anna May Won't said...

whoa! good for you zydeco for speaking up and posting this guy's info. doesn't he have anything better to do?

Anonymous said...

Never have a read a more amusing PSA - thanks for warning us about this guy.

running42k said...

Wow, you have your own Lex Luthor to your Superman. Cool.

Anonymous said...

I've encountered this idiot before. I bet the only thing smaller than his brain is his dick.

Anonymous said...

I'm a common visitor, but I'm too chicken to post my name/site/whatever because I don't care to have Jackass visit my site.

People like this astound me. It continually amazes me that people like this exist, for the sole purpose of putting others down.

Fucker.

tshsmom said...

SWEET!! ;)
LMAO! I was going to use the same title you did, before I decided on Asshat of the Week.

zydeco fish said...

facebook pal & frequent visitor: I should have warned people about commenting, because this freak of nature, who has nothing better to do, may start to harass them. Imagine being so bored and useless that all one can muster is the energy to insult and annoy people he has never even met.

zydeco fish said...

tshsmom: you inspired me to post something, so thanks.

tshsmom said...

Thank YOU, I appreciate the moral support!

Anonymous said...

Jesus H. Christ on a cracker. Where in the world do these people come from?

(Yes, I realize I live out in the middle of nowhere where we are lulled into blissful ignorance, but really...)

Anonymous said...

There are surely some crackers out there. I hate seen more hate in the land of blogs than have seen anything else. It is sad really.

What a creep.

Jay said...

But aren't we just encouraging him here?
Because for being such a cretin, he certainly got a nice long commercial here.

tweetey30 said...

I agree with Jay, arent we just egging him on here to do more damage but I do agree with you and know how annoying this troll can be. I have read some of Tshsmoms blogs with his 80 some comments of the same thing over again the old man. I mean its like he has no life and he writes a book. Come on. I dont mind anyting nonfiction but it has to be readable though. Hope this gets his attention that all he is doing is pissing us off instead of making friends with us.

zydeco fish said...

jay: My hope is that people will search for him, when he pisses people off in the future, and find out what a lowlife he his. Maybe people will think twice about buying his book, knowing that the proceeds are going to a microcephalic bigot.

The ZenFo Pro said...

All right! Way to layeth the smack down on a cyberstalker!

Awesome post, dude.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

As wrong as the weapons of mass destruction theory. Will silly americans ever get it right, vest is a master at spoof, harmless as a kitten, it was he who was goaded initially but few of you are unaware of it, your unqualified remarks about him only are a excuse for him to retalliate, lesser persons than him would have buckled under the strain, like you hateful people are doing right now. I know the guy, you only think you do and wished you could.
Kate, 24, From Budgewoi N S W

ps. Is it a privilege americans have , and that is strike down or bully and not expect retalliation?
I feel so sad for you. K.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mister anchovy said...

I haven't had any asshole trolls yet....I'm sure I'll attract one eventually.

zydeco fish said...

Anonymous: if he wanted to increase sales, he would not have posted anonymously: he would have used a link back to his blog. It's obvious he didn't want to be found out.

zydeco fish said...

penny chan: I am not going to apologize to him. if you had read his comments, you'd feel the same way, I am sure. if anyone needs to apologize, it is him.

Anonymous said...

i have read the posts and comments with interest.i don't think it's fair to accuse mr.fish of being a bully.that is absolutely ludicrous.if anyone deserves an apology, it is zydeco fish.

Anonymous said...

I think this guy got what he deserved. You can't expect to insult and belittle people without any kind of reply.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zydeco fish said...

penny chan (if that is who you really are, and I think it is not): I am deeply disturbed that you think this guy is joking. What kind of a sick mind makes jokes like that? Why do you think I have lost face? That's nuts.

Anonymous said...

this old man is clearly deranged.

Anonymous said...

And it seems most of us are losing control too now we are showing our nasty side it appears we are all tarred with the same brush

Anonymous said...

And it seems most of us are losing control too now we are showing our nasty side it appears we are all tarred with the same brush

zydeco fish said...

I'll return to my regularly-scheduled programming soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

actually I think this is funny, like you call him he'll call you.

zydeco fish said...

At the very least. kate. you should own up and post under you blogger name: Vest. Why the deception? Anyway, from now on, all of your comments are going in the trash.

tshsmom said...

Vest posted the same poem, 2 days in a row, on my blog...under his blogger identity. Why he chose to post the same thing, over here, as "Kate" is beyond reason. You and I both know that ALL these comments are coming from Vest's computer! Does he Google your screen name to link to your blog? That's how he gets to mine. He obviously hasn't figured out bookmarking.

Deleting his comments seems to work the best. Engaging with him just adds to the insanity. He insists that my commenters and I are spamming his blog and email with obscene comments. I've talked, via email, with just about all of my blogfriends, and most of them have NEVER visited his blog, much less left anonymous comments.
As for me, I've NEVER left an anonymous comment ANYWHERE. I'm proud of my words, and I stand behind them!

zydeco fish said...

In all honesty, I am beginning to think he has a mental disorder, and I don't mean that in a pejorative sense. I assumed that he was simply belligerent and mean, but there could be another explanation.

Anonymous said...

heed my warning ZF he has you rattled up to now I can see no reason he's going to cry over your equally silly retorts, try ending it peacefully, kiss and make up. dont play at doctors, your nasty remarks will only bring him back :)

zydeco fish said...

k: I have no interest in kissing and making up, but I will delete his comments. I may sound more rattled than I am. The fact is, I have relatives in Australia, he may well be related to me. That has become my biggest fear.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zydeco fish said...

Comment above from John Leonard Spencer, the Troll (AKA Leslie John Bowyer or Christopher Leslie Bowyer or Les Bowyer)deleted for insulting comments.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zydeco fish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zydeco fish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zydeco fish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roger Epstein. said...

From all the comments I have Read it would seem That the guy in question certainly got you rattled and used your comments to his advantage meaning sales of his books which I have read too.
You were all sucked in .